Hello everyone!
I have just signed up to a program called Adsense... it runs ads at the top of my blog that are appropriate (once I've been approved) to my blog. I think that this will be an interesting experiment, particularly seeing as some of my previous posts have been about diahrea (sp.) and vibrators.... hmmmm. Anyways, better begin my work day now, lots to do and little time to do it in!
It's nice to be back in the blogging world!
I have just signed up to a program called Adsense... it runs ads at the top of my blog that are appropriate (once I've been approved) to my blog. I think that this will be an interesting experiment, particularly seeing as some of my previous posts have been about diahrea (sp.) and vibrators.... hmmmm. Anyways, better begin my work day now, lots to do and little time to do it in!
It's nice to be back in the blogging world!

3 Comments:
I have no idea who Emily Santiago or Andrea Peterson are, but wow am I all of a sudden interested in road construction equipment =P
So what do you get out of adsense? Besides all these wonderful new spam friends =P And it was good to see you last week too! *huggles*
I have now put in place safeguards against this with the word verifications!! It was nice to see you too! I wish I'd been less drunk and earlier... infact, those two things are mutually exclusive!
It's good to SEE you're back in the blogging world! I was having withdrawl symptoms for a while there!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home