Thursday, November 03, 2005

Well it's been a long day - I was at an event at 6:30am this morning, and was quite happy about it - very un-amber! I have started to tell people about my blog, i.e. Kelly and Chels - but who is more important? I wonder if people are randomly reading my blog, as I am there's? It's pretty weird really - I'm so used to just reading the regular ones, and then there are other people out there with slightly more varied and in some cases interesting things to write!!

Went out to dinner with my sister last night to Mexican!! I love mexican like Sam loves Sitar!! It was so good! And for a change, I didn't overeat! I always normally stuff myself at Monte's - entree and mains - but I controlled myself and skipped entree! It was nice to catch up with my sister, even if she talked about getting back together with her dropkick ex boyfriend! What a scary thought that is!! But, she's done sillier things, like letting said ex boyfriend drive her car - and write it off!!

I have also in my budgeting wisdom, decided to begin Coupon Clipping!! Then yesterday, completely randomly, I received a little business card holder full of - you guessed it - coupons!! It's by a company called Kapow! He he! Sam's going to go off his rocker when I keep using the discounts - although he wasn't complaining last weekend when we got two Red Rooster meals cheap!

Well, that is all from the house of amber for now! Nice to be getting comments from my lovely friends, please keep it up - even if you are a stranger!!!

Wonder what adsense will give me today? I've earned .32cents so far - so keep up the good work checking out those wonderful ad's! They actually seem to have some pretty cool stuff there! But it is google afterall!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone who shall remain nameless *cough Kevin cough* is trying to convince me to put text ads on my forum (did I tell you I started a forum?) because I've been running it for a month and I have 115,000 hits! =P I feel.... dirty with ads though. Like I'm selling out. But the money aspect is tempting! I'll keep hitting your blog up so you earn those $$ :o)

November 03, 2005 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home