I am looking out over the Brisbane river, and it looks beautiful... almost the direct opposite of how I'm feeling right now.
This week I've been so lonely, and last night I was a bit emotional. Yesterday we had a Becca "family emergency".... Mum came down to get her, and I had to go get her car to take up to her tonight. She's sick (chest infection) and broken hearted, as her relationship with Tim has truly come to an end. He was giving her hope of a reconciliation - AND THEN... tells her that no, he actually is kind-of happy with the GIRL HE'S WITH........... what the? I didn't even know that he was with someone when he was talking to her - gosh, I'd be so pissed if I was Tim's new girlfriend, and he was giving his ex hope of reconciliation. I'm going to slap that little prick down if I ever see him on the street. Seriously, could he make us all hate him anymore?
So anyway, I went and got Bec's car - it's a manual, I've been driving auto for I don't know how long... needless to say, I stalled it once and revved it entirely too much!
I'm hoping to get dad and pick up my furniture this weekend - a washing machine and two seater cane lounge. I'm hoping that I can get him to drop me back to Brisbane with it all too, I have shitloads of stuff to do. But there's a family dinner on Saturday night, and Sam's working all weekend installing a server or something. I'm feeling like absolute shit - contemplated calling in sick today, and I do need to go to the doctors, but can't be bothered.
I can't think of anything else to say that's not completely negative, and I can't really think of anything that is positive either. Hang on - yes I can, spoke to my friend Dani last night - and I'll be catching up with her on the weekend. Another reason to stay on the Coast until Bec wants to come back, probably Sunday, hopefully early in the day so that I can catch up with my housework, and Sam if he's not busy.
It's been so hard catching up with Sam lately. We saw each other 3 times this week, but only for a couple of hours, and it's so frustrating... I moved down to be closer, and see him less. And now I'm going up the coast this weekend, and he's working all weekend. And I don't have netball or mum and dad to fill in the void. AND... I'm putting on weight at an alarming rate. I'll be a ten tonne Bessie before you know it.
Gotta go, I am also swamped at work - I don't seem to be making headway in any aspect of my life at the moment. It's so depressing.
This week I've been so lonely, and last night I was a bit emotional. Yesterday we had a Becca "family emergency".... Mum came down to get her, and I had to go get her car to take up to her tonight. She's sick (chest infection) and broken hearted, as her relationship with Tim has truly come to an end. He was giving her hope of a reconciliation - AND THEN... tells her that no, he actually is kind-of happy with the GIRL HE'S WITH........... what the? I didn't even know that he was with someone when he was talking to her - gosh, I'd be so pissed if I was Tim's new girlfriend, and he was giving his ex hope of reconciliation. I'm going to slap that little prick down if I ever see him on the street. Seriously, could he make us all hate him anymore?
So anyway, I went and got Bec's car - it's a manual, I've been driving auto for I don't know how long... needless to say, I stalled it once and revved it entirely too much!
I'm hoping to get dad and pick up my furniture this weekend - a washing machine and two seater cane lounge. I'm hoping that I can get him to drop me back to Brisbane with it all too, I have shitloads of stuff to do. But there's a family dinner on Saturday night, and Sam's working all weekend installing a server or something. I'm feeling like absolute shit - contemplated calling in sick today, and I do need to go to the doctors, but can't be bothered.
I can't think of anything else to say that's not completely negative, and I can't really think of anything that is positive either. Hang on - yes I can, spoke to my friend Dani last night - and I'll be catching up with her on the weekend. Another reason to stay on the Coast until Bec wants to come back, probably Sunday, hopefully early in the day so that I can catch up with my housework, and Sam if he's not busy.
It's been so hard catching up with Sam lately. We saw each other 3 times this week, but only for a couple of hours, and it's so frustrating... I moved down to be closer, and see him less. And now I'm going up the coast this weekend, and he's working all weekend. And I don't have netball or mum and dad to fill in the void. AND... I'm putting on weight at an alarming rate. I'll be a ten tonne Bessie before you know it.
Gotta go, I am also swamped at work - I don't seem to be making headway in any aspect of my life at the moment. It's so depressing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home