Hey everyone who reads my blog!
It's been a while since I wrote, and so much has happened! I am loving my job, and all of the socialising that it involves! We went to the Hilton again, this time for a three course meal and cooking show. It was fabulous!! I also took my friend Rachel to Gold Class for her 21st birthday present - we saw Elizabeth Town, also fabulous! I spilt food all over me - it's really hard in those comfy recliners to get food from the table to you!! And because we were sharing all of the food, you couldn't just chuck the plate under your chin and eat like crazy!!
Sam and I caught up with Kelly and Mat weekend before last for a lovely meal at the Palmwoods pub - very nice food, if not too large a portion, but that's my personal opinion! That weekend we also had my family pre-christmas event where all secret santa presents were exchanged, and most of the family got pissed! My cousin Nic was up from Melbourne for the event, and overall it was a pretty fun night! The next day Sam and I went to his mum's (she was still in Tassie) and went for a swim, etc, and then as above, caught up with Kelly and Mat. We got back to Brisbane late and both went our seperate ways - Sam to get food and go home, and me straight to my bed to sleep off the extrememly tiring weekend!
Then this weekend we were meant to be going to a BBQ for one of my friend's birthdays, but because of the disgusting QLD "summer" weather [read: overcast/raining/torrential storms and rain], the BBQ was cancelled, but we came up to see Sam's mum anyway, and Sam took us both out to dinner at h3p in Alexandra Headlands - a pizza and pasta restaurant to beat them all! We went home via a crazy lady in Palmwood's house who had decorated not one, not two, not three, but all four sides of her house and garden in Christmas decorations and lights! It was a good effort, of course I wouldn't have the patience to cope with that big of a project!! Then on Sunday we went to see my parents and sister and we all went to Maroochy Surf Club for lunch - mine was average, once again not enough quality, and too much quantity!
This weekend coming, we are going to PALAZZO VERSACE, on Sam's work Christmas party!! I am very much looking forward to it, and as much as I am seeing it as a romantic getaway, I don't think that it will turn out like it at all as Sam is pretty intent on getting pissed! But, I will make the most of it by swimming, and sleeping, and reading, and possibly if I'm feeling brave, going out on "the boss' boat".... we'll see.
The weekend after we are meant to be going back up the Coast to catch up with Sam's mum, Kelly and Mat - but I really need to do my christmas shopping ASAP, or that weekend will be spent at the Sunshine Plaza or Garden City, or an equally crowded shopping area!
Work is winding down a bit - as in planning for 2006 is keeping us busy, but 2005 as far as events go is finalised... only the Christmas Parties to go now.
Gotta go, work to do and all that!!
It's been a while since I wrote, and so much has happened! I am loving my job, and all of the socialising that it involves! We went to the Hilton again, this time for a three course meal and cooking show. It was fabulous!! I also took my friend Rachel to Gold Class for her 21st birthday present - we saw Elizabeth Town, also fabulous! I spilt food all over me - it's really hard in those comfy recliners to get food from the table to you!! And because we were sharing all of the food, you couldn't just chuck the plate under your chin and eat like crazy!!
Sam and I caught up with Kelly and Mat weekend before last for a lovely meal at the Palmwoods pub - very nice food, if not too large a portion, but that's my personal opinion! That weekend we also had my family pre-christmas event where all secret santa presents were exchanged, and most of the family got pissed! My cousin Nic was up from Melbourne for the event, and overall it was a pretty fun night! The next day Sam and I went to his mum's (she was still in Tassie) and went for a swim, etc, and then as above, caught up with Kelly and Mat. We got back to Brisbane late and both went our seperate ways - Sam to get food and go home, and me straight to my bed to sleep off the extrememly tiring weekend!
Then this weekend we were meant to be going to a BBQ for one of my friend's birthdays, but because of the disgusting QLD "summer" weather [read: overcast/raining/torrential storms and rain], the BBQ was cancelled, but we came up to see Sam's mum anyway, and Sam took us both out to dinner at h3p in Alexandra Headlands - a pizza and pasta restaurant to beat them all! We went home via a crazy lady in Palmwood's house who had decorated not one, not two, not three, but all four sides of her house and garden in Christmas decorations and lights! It was a good effort, of course I wouldn't have the patience to cope with that big of a project!! Then on Sunday we went to see my parents and sister and we all went to Maroochy Surf Club for lunch - mine was average, once again not enough quality, and too much quantity!
This weekend coming, we are going to PALAZZO VERSACE, on Sam's work Christmas party!! I am very much looking forward to it, and as much as I am seeing it as a romantic getaway, I don't think that it will turn out like it at all as Sam is pretty intent on getting pissed! But, I will make the most of it by swimming, and sleeping, and reading, and possibly if I'm feeling brave, going out on "the boss' boat".... we'll see.
The weekend after we are meant to be going back up the Coast to catch up with Sam's mum, Kelly and Mat - but I really need to do my christmas shopping ASAP, or that weekend will be spent at the Sunshine Plaza or Garden City, or an equally crowded shopping area!
Work is winding down a bit - as in planning for 2006 is keeping us busy, but 2005 as far as events go is finalised... only the Christmas Parties to go now.
Gotta go, work to do and all that!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home