> 1. What time is it:
2.30 Monday
> 2. What's your full names?
Amber Peta Westbury
> 3. What are you most afraid of:
Failure
> 4. Place of birth?
Geelong, Victoria
> 5. Favourite food?
Chocolate, of course!
> 6. Your natural hair colour?
Mousy brown/dark blonde
> 7. Have you travelled?
Most of Eastern coastline, SA... want to go to Tas, WA, NT too!
> 8. Do you scrunch or fold (toilet paper)?
I'm a half/half - fold with a touch of scrunch - petrified of fingers going through!
> 9. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Not because I loved them.
> 10. Been in a car accident?
Mostly in my own driveway, but one time was rear ended in my old laser by an audi or something - no damage done to my car though!! HAHA!
> 11. Croutons or bacon bits?
Croutons
> 12. Favourite day of the week?
Friday - it usually determines how long your weekend will be.
> 13. Favourite Restaurant?
Montezuma's!!
> 14. Favourite Flower ?
Any flowers really - the pretty ones, not weeks, and not lavender!!
> 15. Favourite sport to watch?
HA!! You have to be kidding right?
> 16. Favourite Drink?
Anything alchoholic!! Hehe! Chocolatey, milky alchoholic ones mostly
17. Favourite ice cream?
Double Chocolate with Pinapple chunks and Maltesers mix-ins from Cold Rock (just discovered it)
> 18. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney
> 19. Favourite fast food restaurant?
Sushi Deli or Sushi Train
> 20. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
Dark Timber with a touch of dust
> 21. How many times you failed your driver's test?
None
> 22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Myself, I was testing a HTML that I was sending to some of my delegates for a lunch tomorrow!
> 23. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Sleep
> 24. Bedtime?
10.30 or 11 if i make it that far!
> 25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?
I'm not actually sending this to anyone other than Kelly (hopefully she'll laugh), but I'm putting it on my blog - so who knows, little Jamale from Spain?!?
> 26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
As above
> 27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers?
As above (gosh am I boring you yet?)
> 28. What means the most to you?
Family, Friends, Fun - the four F's - I know, I left one off!! Too rude!! HAHA
> 29. Favourite TV shows?
Iron Chef, Greys Anatomy, House
> 30. Angelina Jolie or Alfre Woodyard?
HUH? Angelina, cause that's the one I know.
> 31. What music are you listening to right now?
None - just the humming of the aircon!
> 32. What is your favourite colour?
Anything bright - my home is very green though - clue?!?
> 33. How many pets do you have?
None - want Siamese Fighting Fish, but scared it will die on me...
> 34. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Egg
> 35. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die?
Be rich and famous!!
36. How Many people are you sending this e-mail to?
1
37. What is your star Sign:
Aries
2.30 Monday
> 2. What's your full names?
Amber Peta Westbury
> 3. What are you most afraid of:
Failure
> 4. Place of birth?
Geelong, Victoria
> 5. Favourite food?
Chocolate, of course!
> 6. Your natural hair colour?
Mousy brown/dark blonde
> 7. Have you travelled?
Most of Eastern coastline, SA... want to go to Tas, WA, NT too!
> 8. Do you scrunch or fold (toilet paper)?
I'm a half/half - fold with a touch of scrunch - petrified of fingers going through!
> 9. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Not because I loved them.
> 10. Been in a car accident?
Mostly in my own driveway, but one time was rear ended in my old laser by an audi or something - no damage done to my car though!! HAHA!
> 11. Croutons or bacon bits?
Croutons
> 12. Favourite day of the week?
Friday - it usually determines how long your weekend will be.
> 13. Favourite Restaurant?
Montezuma's!!
> 14. Favourite Flower ?
Any flowers really - the pretty ones, not weeks, and not lavender!!
> 15. Favourite sport to watch?
HA!! You have to be kidding right?
> 16. Favourite Drink?
Anything alchoholic!! Hehe! Chocolatey, milky alchoholic ones mostly
17. Favourite ice cream?
Double Chocolate with Pinapple chunks and Maltesers mix-ins from Cold Rock (just discovered it)
> 18. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney
> 19. Favourite fast food restaurant?
Sushi Deli or Sushi Train
> 20. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
Dark Timber with a touch of dust
> 21. How many times you failed your driver's test?
None
> 22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Myself, I was testing a HTML that I was sending to some of my delegates for a lunch tomorrow!
> 23. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Sleep
> 24. Bedtime?
10.30 or 11 if i make it that far!
> 25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?
I'm not actually sending this to anyone other than Kelly (hopefully she'll laugh), but I'm putting it on my blog - so who knows, little Jamale from Spain?!?
> 26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
As above
> 27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers?
As above (gosh am I boring you yet?)
> 28. What means the most to you?
Family, Friends, Fun - the four F's - I know, I left one off!! Too rude!! HAHA
> 29. Favourite TV shows?
Iron Chef, Greys Anatomy, House
> 30. Angelina Jolie or Alfre Woodyard?
HUH? Angelina, cause that's the one I know.
> 31. What music are you listening to right now?
None - just the humming of the aircon!
> 32. What is your favourite colour?
Anything bright - my home is very green though - clue?!?
> 33. How many pets do you have?
None - want Siamese Fighting Fish, but scared it will die on me...
> 34. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Egg
> 35. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die?
Be rich and famous!!
36. How Many people are you sending this e-mail to?
1
37. What is your star Sign:
Aries

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home