Friday, June 23, 2006

Has it really been over a month??

Hello one and all! I cannot believe it has been a month since my last post - and a downer it was too!! My vitamins have kicked in and I am now in a constant state of mediocre feelings!! If Sam can't come over, I don't cry - so that's good news, cause he was busy programming there for a while, and rarely left his sunnybank abode.

I hope that everyone hasn't been checking my blog in the vain hope that I have actually got off my ass and done something about it - sorry if you have!!

In the last month, not much has happened (except for my fantastic trip to dreamworld with my pharmacy buddies!! And now that I think about it, a BBQ to catch up with everyone, a day in the park with everyone eles, a lovely date with Sam and alot of socialising really), but next week I am off to Sydney for three nights and two days and I am looking forward to it!! This is a work trip, but I have managed to work in as many free nights as possible! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with Ben (as in Sam's brother) and Frank (an old work buddy from Wignalls)... but we'll see how schedules and availability go! When in Sydney, our work social function is going to be a treasure hunt and ghost tour through the rocks, finishing with a drink and some nibblies at a nearby pub!! I am definately looking forward to this bit! The rest of the time is training and meetings - so not so fun, but worthwhile all the same!!

I will try my hardest to keep in touch more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home