Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I know that this is crazy - two blogs in one day!! But I just have to say that moving is going to be rushed and painful. I hate moving, packing up all my stuff, unpacking it a day or two later (in the last case, three months later). We have a lovely three bedder in Annerley, that I thought was a two bedder (what the??). But we read the description, and sure enough, it said 3 Bed, 1 Bath, 2 Car. The last bit is a fib though, unless you paralell parked two mini's into that little baby, only Sam's car will fit - oh to have the night bus :) Good news is that there is a toilet downstairs - for those moments when.... other positives are the gorgeous bathroom and kitchen (had me sold from first sight). And the bit spacious deck and the open living areas!! Enough about that of course, we need to discuss serious business - parties - we will be releasing the Housewarming invite as soon as we're settled. But if anyone is around the Annerley area on Saturday, then we'll be around, so drop in.

That's all for now - Sam needs to get a quieter keyboard, or I need to finish up... looks like the later won as I'm at Sam's :)

Bya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home