Wow! Today is a good news day. After a pretty bad wake up - I thought that either Chris or Catherine were using the shower (water pressure so bad at Romulus that only one shower can go at a time) so after waiting at the door for a couple of minutes contemplating whether or not it was the shower I just got dressed and went to work unshowered (gross, yuck, smelly) and starving. When I got to work, some prick of a tradie was parked right in my turning circle to get into the carpark... so after a ten point turn, the stupid wanker reversed back half a metre, enabling me to get into the driveway (would it have hurt him to have done that exact thing 8 turns ago when it appeared that no amount of turning was going to get me and my car into my spot unscathed?). Then to calm myself, I went and picked up a muffin and milk, only just scraping out $5 out of my wallet, from which money seems to be leaking (!?!?). I get back to the office, and this is when my day gets better... firstly, fuz had commented on my blog (I love it when that happens, makes me feel loved) and secondly, it appeared that Josh and Jem were the bearers of some fantastic news, that Leslie and Rashelle are engaged to be married!! After phoning Sam to make sure this wasn't another case of "I just forgot to tell you" I happily went about the next ten minutes typing this blog!! Now all I need to do is find a dream home, available on the 29th September (when my lease is up) that has 3 bedrooms, a rumpus, preferably 2 bathrooms, a modern kitchen, double garage, workspace for Sam and his woodwork and in a nice neighbourhood!! Sounds impossible? Try finding one in our price range so that we don't have to share with aforementioned strangers!!
Thank you for reading, that will be all!
Thank you for reading, that will be all!

2 Comments:
Wow, I like your blog, very stylish. Tell sam he doesn't respond to his emails :P
You should get one too!! And I've passed on your message to Sam! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home