Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hi All! I have just been reading some interesting blogs from other people (not the regular bunch - y'all know who you are)... and I can't help but think that too many folks out there have too much time on their hands. These people are writing pages and pages of interesting, factual, sometimes funny stuff, and all I've got is this same old bull. I wonder where everyone finds the time, then I remember that I don't have internet access at home, and am generally busy at work. It's a shame that I don't still work at the pharmacy, afterall, I had plenty of time to blog for all of my fans LOL! Maybe one day soon, when Sam and I move in together I will once again have access to the lovely land of blog and will be able to write some witty and amusing stories of my life... or at the very least, e-publish some of my fictional works for those interested!

Interesting non-funny story - there was a man found in a city laneway this morning, beated and injured. That laneway was right behind my building.

Something else before I leave - I occassionally randomly flick through other people's blogs. Sometimes you find deeply personal things there, and you don't think that you can comment - I just want to say, that anyone randomly flickinig across my blog is most welcome to comment!! :)

I believe that on this note I will leave you, but I will be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home