Monday, August 07, 2006

Writing in advance for August 8th, two very special events on this day in 2006.... Happy Anniversary to Kev and Chelsea!! - 2 years today! and Happy Census night one and all! Do your census, enwraptulate yourselves in the coming statistics and prepare to colour in some boxes and write letters in squares!! I was so excited 5 years ago that I filled everything out - and the person never came back - what the?!?!

In other news, Sam and I will be taking the scary plunge to move in/out together - we are both giving up our comfortable semi-detached lives and homes to upgrade to a joint living arrangement of some kind...perhaps with flatmate (posibly Bec). So, until we put out the call for a housewarming, wish us luck in the house-hunting arena - and if you do have any friends of friends, etc that are looking for a room in a place, we are looking for a not-so-absolute-stranger to share with (mainly my phobia of being ripped off my strangers that is keeping us away from the realestate.com share accomodation pages)....

Anyways, that is all from me, I hope there are still a select few out there reading my lonesome blog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was mine and Mat's 7 year anniversary that night too. Except his mum argues with me saying it's 8 years, like she would know more than me how long we've been together? So silly!!

Congrats that you guys are moving out, I'm so stoked for you guys. You both know how much I love the both of you...remember my drunken 21st when I told Sam he finally found a girl that I liked? *grin* No apologies ex-sam girlfriends...Amber kicks ass over all of you mwahahhahaah

I've seriously got to hurry up and catch up with you guys!!

August 25, 2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home