Hi all, well miraculously, and as expected, I have bounced back! I am happily typing away from my own computer, on the internet, from my lovely new (and cheap)computer chair, to match my two week old computer furniture (new desk and two new bookshelves). Kmart is having 20% off Office Furniture, so well worth a look if you are looking to update!
In the last month, we have settled in nicely to the new place, and have been the happy host to many a visitor! We traveled to Victoria for my uncle's 50th, and whilst there picked up a few items of work-related clothing, and some 75% off accessories (always one for a good bargain).
This weekend, we spent Friday night at my Cousin's informal Engagement dinner, and Saturday, followed by Saturday night, BBQ'ing, followed by 10 Pin Bowling and some Stones Corner Fasta Pasta with the usual crowd! Today I went to the new Ikea store in Logan (oh my goodness, it is filled with beautiful cut-price bargains) and picked up a few choice selections for storage (you know the type - you'll never really find a function for them, but they look cool!!). Then Bec and I ventured to Office Works, followed by Kmart in search of an office chair, as I quickly discovered that my dining room suite chairs are not that comfortable at a desk. I also got a new printer, courtesy of Sam's work - for another bargain price - it's inkjet, so maybe better than bubble?! I quite like mine for printing photo's and that - and was on my way to compare the two, but got distracted by blogs.
Anyway, now that I've remembered my true purpose for logging on tonight, I shall carry on with my comparison, and leave you to your world!
So long.
In the last month, we have settled in nicely to the new place, and have been the happy host to many a visitor! We traveled to Victoria for my uncle's 50th, and whilst there picked up a few items of work-related clothing, and some 75% off accessories (always one for a good bargain).
This weekend, we spent Friday night at my Cousin's informal Engagement dinner, and Saturday, followed by Saturday night, BBQ'ing, followed by 10 Pin Bowling and some Stones Corner Fasta Pasta with the usual crowd! Today I went to the new Ikea store in Logan (oh my goodness, it is filled with beautiful cut-price bargains) and picked up a few choice selections for storage (you know the type - you'll never really find a function for them, but they look cool!!). Then Bec and I ventured to Office Works, followed by Kmart in search of an office chair, as I quickly discovered that my dining room suite chairs are not that comfortable at a desk. I also got a new printer, courtesy of Sam's work - for another bargain price - it's inkjet, so maybe better than bubble?! I quite like mine for printing photo's and that - and was on my way to compare the two, but got distracted by blogs.
Anyway, now that I've remembered my true purpose for logging on tonight, I shall carry on with my comparison, and leave you to your world!
So long.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home