A new blog for the new month!!
Wowsers, only 25 days to go until the lovely event of December, Christmas!! Can't wait, have begun to eat my event calender already!
Today has been productive, I submitted two modules of my Certificate III in Meetings and Events, and got some promotional material off the ground for 2007 events. I am looking forward to the weekend, it seems to have taken it's time getting here!
Did anyone else know that today is Cassette Friday? Well probably not, cause I just developed it... in the evolution of all things technical in my home, it appears that the cassette player has been ditched in favour of my CD Walkman and MP3 Player. The only cassette players that I have access to are at Mum and Dad's and in the office on our "Boom Box". So in came some mixed tapes from the 90's that I haven't listened to since I upgraded to a CD player in the car (about 4 years ago now) and relegated the tapes to the boot. Amazingly, I still knew most of the words to one of Cher's 80's/90's albumns, yes, before she found techno re-mixes (some of her best stuff ever).
Anyway, we are going to have an early mark, so I must go pee-pee before going in search of a bus!!
Wowsers, only 25 days to go until the lovely event of December, Christmas!! Can't wait, have begun to eat my event calender already!
Today has been productive, I submitted two modules of my Certificate III in Meetings and Events, and got some promotional material off the ground for 2007 events. I am looking forward to the weekend, it seems to have taken it's time getting here!
Did anyone else know that today is Cassette Friday? Well probably not, cause I just developed it... in the evolution of all things technical in my home, it appears that the cassette player has been ditched in favour of my CD Walkman and MP3 Player. The only cassette players that I have access to are at Mum and Dad's and in the office on our "Boom Box". So in came some mixed tapes from the 90's that I haven't listened to since I upgraded to a CD player in the car (about 4 years ago now) and relegated the tapes to the boot. Amazingly, I still knew most of the words to one of Cher's 80's/90's albumns, yes, before she found techno re-mixes (some of her best stuff ever).
Anyway, we are going to have an early mark, so I must go pee-pee before going in search of a bus!!

1 Comments:
By any chance Sam didn't have to sit through those tapes did he? The pain on his face would have been remarkable.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home