OK, so today I got a call - early (about 10:20am - I'm on holidays!!) and it was a recruitment person calling about an application I put in... going for an interview tomorrow - hope it goes well and I can get the fuck out of the Institute. It's funny, this is the second morning in a row that I"ve been woken up by recruitment people, and I have to sound semi-normal for them, which is hard enough when they put you on the spot with questions, let alone when you're half asleep!
Also today got my hair cut - lovely and fresh feeling I am now!
And Sam is up in Noosa visiting his dad, and has left me alone on this scary, windy, creeking house night!
Going to have a shower and hit the sheets - have personal training at 6:00am tomorrow morning, followed by the usual first day back histeria, inlcuding an interview!!
May the force be with you! (Watched Star Wars 1 yesterday.... funny is Yoda!)
Also today got my hair cut - lovely and fresh feeling I am now!
And Sam is up in Noosa visiting his dad, and has left me alone on this scary, windy, creeking house night!
Going to have a shower and hit the sheets - have personal training at 6:00am tomorrow morning, followed by the usual first day back histeria, inlcuding an interview!!
May the force be with you! (Watched Star Wars 1 yesterday.... funny is Yoda!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home