Well I've decided that I simply must start blogging a little more regularly, although I don't know where I will find the time - it has been so hectic at work at the moment... my boss has resigned, due to go to NSW to be with her love in Moree, and possibly work part time for the Institute. We have recruited our previous part timer, Georgina into the role of Marketing and Membership Co-ordinator and I am still in my same role, except a bit more streamlined, and I'll be focussing on the regions a little more along with a couple of other extras! Overall I think that this change will be a positive one, with possible state managers being interviewed yesterday by the CEO... my only real hope is that we get someone who is positive and innovative, and knows nothing about events!!
Personally, life is good, except for this weird cough thing that I've developed over the past week, it comes and goes in severity, but is really putting a dampner on what was meant to be a fitness kick - I'm meant to be running, and swimming and riding, etc - but this cough makes all of that obsolete just in case it makes it worse. So instead, the other night I spent doing 100 sit ups and 200 crunches to the detriment of my abs - try coughing with sore abs!! I don't really want to loose weight as much as shape up and get fit and healthy, which will hopefully result in the weight, but I don't really care either way.
I spent Valentines day in Cairns, at the Hilton eating room service and watching McLeod's Daughters, etc on free-to-air and then spoke to Sam and slept before waking up at the crack of dawn to hold an event. It was raining when I left the hotel, and luckily I'd packed my thongs, as the puddles at some points were up to my knees (slight exageration, although there were splashes that high). I got back yesterday afternoon and watched some Gilmore Girls (latest obsession) before/during and after sam getting home. Then Chelsea and Kevin came down and we all went to Sitar for dinner before going back to our place for a while before they left. I was exhausted and fell into bed with enthusiasm.
I am back at work today, and thinking it's Monday, so it'll be a pleasant surprise when I don't have to go to work tomorrow!
Coming up for the weekend I have nothing planned, Sam is going go-karting tonight - but I'm not financially up to it. I think I shall retire and possible do what I love doing best at the moment - watch Gilmore Girls!! I'm halfway through the forth episode of the fifth disk of the fourth season - exciting!! I have seasons 5 and 6 to go!!
Well, as boring as that all was, that is my life! Oh, I will tell you one thing though, I spoke to my Grandma, and she is doing well - one of her friends was staying with her for the past week (give or take) she said she's still "adjusting" but is OK. I promised her I'd go visit soon (she's in Melbourne) and have set a reminder for my calendar for the Virgin Blue Happy Hour so that I can do just this.
Bye for now - hopefully only until another lunchtime soon!
Personally, life is good, except for this weird cough thing that I've developed over the past week, it comes and goes in severity, but is really putting a dampner on what was meant to be a fitness kick - I'm meant to be running, and swimming and riding, etc - but this cough makes all of that obsolete just in case it makes it worse. So instead, the other night I spent doing 100 sit ups and 200 crunches to the detriment of my abs - try coughing with sore abs!! I don't really want to loose weight as much as shape up and get fit and healthy, which will hopefully result in the weight, but I don't really care either way.
I spent Valentines day in Cairns, at the Hilton eating room service and watching McLeod's Daughters, etc on free-to-air and then spoke to Sam and slept before waking up at the crack of dawn to hold an event. It was raining when I left the hotel, and luckily I'd packed my thongs, as the puddles at some points were up to my knees (slight exageration, although there were splashes that high). I got back yesterday afternoon and watched some Gilmore Girls (latest obsession) before/during and after sam getting home. Then Chelsea and Kevin came down and we all went to Sitar for dinner before going back to our place for a while before they left. I was exhausted and fell into bed with enthusiasm.
I am back at work today, and thinking it's Monday, so it'll be a pleasant surprise when I don't have to go to work tomorrow!
Coming up for the weekend I have nothing planned, Sam is going go-karting tonight - but I'm not financially up to it. I think I shall retire and possible do what I love doing best at the moment - watch Gilmore Girls!! I'm halfway through the forth episode of the fifth disk of the fourth season - exciting!! I have seasons 5 and 6 to go!!
Well, as boring as that all was, that is my life! Oh, I will tell you one thing though, I spoke to my Grandma, and she is doing well - one of her friends was staying with her for the past week (give or take) she said she's still "adjusting" but is OK. I promised her I'd go visit soon (she's in Melbourne) and have set a reminder for my calendar for the Virgin Blue Happy Hour so that I can do just this.
Bye for now - hopefully only until another lunchtime soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home