Hi!
I can honestly say that this time I have been flat out at work, and in personal life, so much so that blogging has been put on the back burner.
Things that have happened:
1. New State Manager - she's great, so motivating and professional, a bit of a change really. It reallly makes so much of a difference to my work life, which is fantastic to the rest of my life!
2. Stall on Fitness - since it's been getting darker sooner, swimming and running/riding have gone out the window. In fact, we went for a run/ride and I now feel fantastic. I have really missed the actitivity. I have a booking with a personal training company on Thursday to discuss possible training, etc.
3. Holidays, etc - Well I'm getting excited about my trip to grannies house, she's actually going to be coming back with me too! I think that the main reason for this is to give my uncle (the only son in Victoria) a bit of a rest as he's taken quite a load since my grandpa passed. Snow is stalled at the moment, but will still happen in one form or another. Looking forward to the Ingham trip also, and even though there's going to be a bit happening, we're hoping to have a poke around and see what sort of mischeif we can get up to. Perhaps a trip to Hinchenbrook Island, etc?!?
4. Furniture - Two thirds of our new furniture has been delivered, coffee table and tv unit. The couch is still about a month to 8 weeks off - a bit of a dissapointment as we were excited about it, however as Sam has pointed out, it would take us about the same amount of time, if not longer to order a new couch.
OK, well I might sign off now in the fope tht there'll be more to blog about next time.
Bye for now!
I can honestly say that this time I have been flat out at work, and in personal life, so much so that blogging has been put on the back burner.
Things that have happened:
1. New State Manager - she's great, so motivating and professional, a bit of a change really. It reallly makes so much of a difference to my work life, which is fantastic to the rest of my life!
2. Stall on Fitness - since it's been getting darker sooner, swimming and running/riding have gone out the window. In fact, we went for a run/ride and I now feel fantastic. I have really missed the actitivity. I have a booking with a personal training company on Thursday to discuss possible training, etc.
3. Holidays, etc - Well I'm getting excited about my trip to grannies house, she's actually going to be coming back with me too! I think that the main reason for this is to give my uncle (the only son in Victoria) a bit of a rest as he's taken quite a load since my grandpa passed. Snow is stalled at the moment, but will still happen in one form or another. Looking forward to the Ingham trip also, and even though there's going to be a bit happening, we're hoping to have a poke around and see what sort of mischeif we can get up to. Perhaps a trip to Hinchenbrook Island, etc?!?
4. Furniture - Two thirds of our new furniture has been delivered, coffee table and tv unit. The couch is still about a month to 8 weeks off - a bit of a dissapointment as we were excited about it, however as Sam has pointed out, it would take us about the same amount of time, if not longer to order a new couch.
OK, well I might sign off now in the fope tht there'll be more to blog about next time.
Bye for now!

1 Comments:
can't wait to wii on your new couch.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home