It's such a shame when a young, innocent person passes away. My sister was school friends with Sarah Whiley, the victim of the recent shark attack on Stradbroke Island. And at the tender age of 21, her death was unexpected and tragic. I knew Sarah when she was younger, and she was always so friendly and happy. I know that these traits would have matured with her into becoming a young lady, and her loss will be immensely felt. That's all for now.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Previous Posts
- Why hello there! Well, Christmas has been and gone...
- I was gunna do Chelsea's thing - but I couldn't be...
- Hey all!Well, I made it though the Bush Bash - wit...
- Hey y'all!! I'm off to a Bush Christmas Party, be...
- Hey everyone who reads my blog!It's been a while s...
- I am looking out over the Brisbane river, and it l...
- Well Hi there cyber people!I had a great weekend, ...
- Well it's been a long day - I was at an event at 6...
- Hello again!Sitting at work, lots to do, but in my...
- Hello everyone!I have just signed up to a program ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home