Why hello there! Well, Christmas has been and gone, and I spent too much time worrying about other people, and too little time relaxing! It was too bloody hot to do much, so spent large portions of my time doing nothing!
It was great to catch up with everyone at Sam's New Years Party, which just so happens to be our anniversary of meeting...ahhhhh! There were a lot of people that I wanted to catch up with, but didn't due to the overwhelming heat.
I have no new years resolutions to share with you, because I didn't make any. But - this year is going to be a busy one work wise, so I need to make an effort to stay in touch. I think I might just give everyone my blogger website so that I don't have to send off individual messages to everyone!! Sounds good in theory, but to be honest, I can't remember what I've said about who! Well, it's not like I wouldn't have said it to their faces anyways - you know my style!
Speaking of work - I'm all dressed up, with no where to go... half of my work clothes are in a bag at Sam's - which I will explain in depth to anyone who is sad enough to be interested!! But, I decided to wear proper work clothes today even though casual dress is acceptable as we have nothing on, and i am the only one in the office this week. I decided to wear these increasingly uncomfortable threads mainly to get myself back into the working ways!! You see, the past month and a half, we have been wearing casual dress at every opportunity, having all of our time in leiu in half days, and generally going to every social function that we've been invited to. So, now it's 2006, there is a new frame of mind to get into - working for a living!!
Must go, other things to do, although, none as important as you guys!
It was great to catch up with everyone at Sam's New Years Party, which just so happens to be our anniversary of meeting...ahhhhh! There were a lot of people that I wanted to catch up with, but didn't due to the overwhelming heat.
I have no new years resolutions to share with you, because I didn't make any. But - this year is going to be a busy one work wise, so I need to make an effort to stay in touch. I think I might just give everyone my blogger website so that I don't have to send off individual messages to everyone!! Sounds good in theory, but to be honest, I can't remember what I've said about who! Well, it's not like I wouldn't have said it to their faces anyways - you know my style!
Speaking of work - I'm all dressed up, with no where to go... half of my work clothes are in a bag at Sam's - which I will explain in depth to anyone who is sad enough to be interested!! But, I decided to wear proper work clothes today even though casual dress is acceptable as we have nothing on, and i am the only one in the office this week. I decided to wear these increasingly uncomfortable threads mainly to get myself back into the working ways!! You see, the past month and a half, we have been wearing casual dress at every opportunity, having all of our time in leiu in half days, and generally going to every social function that we've been invited to. So, now it's 2006, there is a new frame of mind to get into - working for a living!!
Must go, other things to do, although, none as important as you guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home