Thursday, January 19, 2006

Me and my man, Sam!! - I love you sweetie!!
Here is a picture from my work Christmas Party 2005! Like usual, I'm making a face!
Heidy-ho neighbours!
Well this year has flown! It's almost Christmas again... no, it's not really, and I'm glad it's not. I got paid out at work yesterday for NOT drinking. You see, I was going on a tiny detox to try to figure out what's happening with my body, and more specifically, my stomach - but then we went to lunch... and a bottle of champagne was ordered, and some chips, and some nacho's, and a steak sandwich each - and before you know it, I'm tipsy, bloody full, and have to go back to work. And then I got home, went shopping and then made some low fat snacks for work this week - I'm trying to save money too. These two things work together quite well, saving money and not drinking. Anyway, I have to go back to work now, or at the very least, help my boss upload her picture onto RSVP... what a drama! If anyone has a man 29 - 36 who is single, and looking, let me know and we'll get them together in the same spot and see if they talk or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home