Hello everyone! Lots of things happening in my world at the moment!! We went to Wayne and Alison's engagement/housewarming party on Saturay 25th, it was great! There was a sing star competition between Jake and Me, and Jake and Sam... and let's just say that I won every time!! :) hehe!
It's my birthday this Friday, but I'm in denial... if I turn 24, then that means that I'm 25 next, and I'm not prepared to deal with that little fact quite yet. So, just to slow things down a bit, I'm going to be turning 23 again this year! :) Nice and easy solution...
Our major work event of the year is on next week, and for 3 nights and 4 days I will be on the Gold Coast, staying in the Sofitel, living the hard life... no, literally, I will be living the hard life... it's going to be a busy couple of days!
I have a couple of annual leave days off after that event, and don't go back to work until Tuesday 18th April which will be fun... I think that Sam and I are going to see his sister, Jacqui in Byron Bay, and then we will be probably spending the remaining time on the Coast, I'd like to go to Rainbow Beach, but we'll see what happens! Dad wants us to go sailing, and as nice as that sounds, he doesn't agree with my style of sailing i.e. reading a good book while he does all the hard work, and feeds me cocktails!! Just kidding about the cocktails thing!!
I have been getting artistic lately and have done a couple of paintings that I am happy with, and may even make it to my walls! My place still doesn't really feel like home, and I've been there nearly 6 months... yes, it's been that long, hardly feels like it hey?
I can't think of anything else much that I've been up to, apart from going to the gym, and doing classes such as dance and meditation... I have to get into the Pilates and Yoga so that I can become more flexible if you know what I mean ;) HA! Yeah right!!
Sam and I were talking about going to NZ this snow season for a week to ski, but I don't think that my limited finances will stretch that far... maybe we'll just start saving and go next year? Then we can really splash out and go wild, maybe even tour around for a couple of weeks in addition to skiing... and maybe I'll be fitter by then too!
Ok, well that's all for now, I will try to keep y'all update on my wanderings a bit more frequently, but as usual, no promises, who knows what tomorrow does hold!!
It's my birthday this Friday, but I'm in denial... if I turn 24, then that means that I'm 25 next, and I'm not prepared to deal with that little fact quite yet. So, just to slow things down a bit, I'm going to be turning 23 again this year! :) Nice and easy solution...
Our major work event of the year is on next week, and for 3 nights and 4 days I will be on the Gold Coast, staying in the Sofitel, living the hard life... no, literally, I will be living the hard life... it's going to be a busy couple of days!
I have a couple of annual leave days off after that event, and don't go back to work until Tuesday 18th April which will be fun... I think that Sam and I are going to see his sister, Jacqui in Byron Bay, and then we will be probably spending the remaining time on the Coast, I'd like to go to Rainbow Beach, but we'll see what happens! Dad wants us to go sailing, and as nice as that sounds, he doesn't agree with my style of sailing i.e. reading a good book while he does all the hard work, and feeds me cocktails!! Just kidding about the cocktails thing!!
I have been getting artistic lately and have done a couple of paintings that I am happy with, and may even make it to my walls! My place still doesn't really feel like home, and I've been there nearly 6 months... yes, it's been that long, hardly feels like it hey?
I can't think of anything else much that I've been up to, apart from going to the gym, and doing classes such as dance and meditation... I have to get into the Pilates and Yoga so that I can become more flexible if you know what I mean ;) HA! Yeah right!!
Sam and I were talking about going to NZ this snow season for a week to ski, but I don't think that my limited finances will stretch that far... maybe we'll just start saving and go next year? Then we can really splash out and go wild, maybe even tour around for a couple of weeks in addition to skiing... and maybe I'll be fitter by then too!
Ok, well that's all for now, I will try to keep y'all update on my wanderings a bit more frequently, but as usual, no promises, who knows what tomorrow does hold!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home