Hi all! It's been so long since I last posted you may not check here anymore!! Anyway, heaps has been happening - work has been busy, there are mere weeks till I turn 24, and I have been concentrating more on my writing, determined to be published this year! I'm currently reading Marian Keyes collection of short stories called "Under the Duvet", and have "Further Under the Duvet" to go... I have finished in an amazing weekend "Is there Anyone Out There", or at least I think that is what it's called - I devoured the entire thing like an starving monk! Sam just came up behind me and said "What are you doing blogging - that's what works for" - well news flash - it's been FUCKING BUSY!!!! Have to go, we're going to the Bull & Cactus, or the Blue Cactus as I thought it was called.... Bye!
Friday, March 03, 2006
Previous Posts
- Hello all! Long time no blog indeed. I have been b...
- Me and my man, Sam!! - I love you sweetie!! Here ...
- It's such a shame when a young, innocent person pa...
- Why hello there! Well, Christmas has been and gone...
- I was gunna do Chelsea's thing - but I couldn't be...
- Hey all!Well, I made it though the Bush Bash - wit...
- Hey y'all!! I'm off to a Bush Christmas Party, be...
- Hey everyone who reads my blog!It's been a while s...
- I am looking out over the Brisbane river, and it l...
- Well Hi there cyber people!I had a great weekend, ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Yeah I continuously check here in the hope that I will have something to do at work, since I'm so frustrated I don't want to work anymore :) Yet my distraction has been missing for a month!!
Glad to see you're back though!
Kel
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home